Kolle Rebbe, Phantom, Serviceplan Gruppe, Heimat and denkwerk among most winning agencies in Lovie Awards this year.
Full list of winners: www.lovieawards.eu
8 October 2019: The Lovie Awards, the most prestigious pan-European honour for online excellence is announcing the 2019 winners, with Denmark’s & Co. earning the coveted title of Lovie Agency of the Year. Agencies in close contention with multiple honours included Kolle Rebbe (Hamburg), Phantom (London), Serviceplan Gruppe (Munich), Heimat (Berlin), and denkwerk (Berlin).
With 22 awards in total—4 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze awards—as determined by the International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences (IADAS), 10 People’s Lovie Awards voted on by the online public—as well as 9 Official Shortlist nods, & Co. performed the best across all Lovie categories this year. Their winning works span Internet Video, Social and Online Advertising with projects such as “Welcome Listeners for HiFi Klubben,” “Help a Small Dane” for the Danish Cancer Society, “The Arrivals” for Scandinavian Airlines, and “Choose Your Future” for the European Parliament earning multiple top honours.
All winners will be celebrated alongside this year’s Lovie Special Achievement honourees: Netflix’s “Top Boy” season three lead Ashley Walters (Lovie Best Actor), Grace F Victory (Lovie Creator for Change), Karma co-founders (Lovie Emerging Entrepreneurs), George Mpanga aka “George The Poet” (Lovie Artist of The Year), at The 9th Annual Lovie Awards on 14 November at BFI Southbank in London, hosted by acclaimed comedian Ellie Taylor.
Winners of The Lovie Awards are selected by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS) a group of 500+ notable leaders in digital such as Iain Tait (Executive Creative Director, Wieden + Kennedy London), Anna Rafferty (Vice President, Digital Consumer Engagement, LEGO), Stefan Ronge (Chief Creative Officer, Edelman Deportivo), Miriam Plon Sauer (Partner & Strategy Director, Another) and Amanda Glasgow (Creative Director, Publicis.Sapient), among others.
“It’s a treat to see firsthand how advertising agencies from all over Europe use the internet to inspire creativity, and this year we are thrilled to recognise a Danish agency with the Agency of the Year award for the first time.” said Nicolas Roope, IADAS Jury Chairman of The Lovie Awards. “At the Lovies, our aim goes beyond awarding outstanding work. It also provides an opportunity to learn from all projects across Europe’s internet that are positively impacting people both online and off.”
Highlights from this year’s winning Online Advertising Campaigns include:
- Stendahls: The Checkout Suite – Best Creative Use of Data (Gold) – Sweden
- Kolle Rebbe: DAZN ‘#ALL41’ – Best Social Media Campaign (Gold) – Germany
- Forsman & Bodenfors: The E.V.A. Initiative – Best Brand Strategy & Planning (Gold) – Sweden
- Heimat: Loud against Nazis “#unfollowme. The hashtag against hate.” – Best Digital Campaign (Gold) – Germany
- Serviceplan Grouppe: MIND THE GAP – Best Cause Marketing Campaign (Gold & The People’s Lovie) – Germany
- Hjaltelin Stahl: Unmasking a Racist Agenda – Best PR Campaign (Silver) – Denmark
- Resn: adidas Speedfactory Activation – Best Event Activation (Silver) – The Netherlands
- Grabarz & Partner: The 24 Minutes of Le Mans – Best Integrated Campaign – (Bronze) – Germany
Highlights from this year’s Advertising winners in Branded Entertainment, Video Advertising, Branded Content, and Branded VR & 360 Video include:
- & Co.: Welcomme Listeners – Branded Entertainment, Scripted (Gold & The People’s Lovie) – Denmark
- Robert Bosch GmbH: #LikeABosch – Video Advertising Short Form (Gold) – Germany
- & Co.: The Arrivals – Video Advertising Long Form (Gold & The People’s Lovie) – Denmark
- Heimat: German Federal Association of Funeral Directors “My Personal Coffin“- Branded Content, Public Service & Activism (Gold) – Germany
- Born05: iFly KLM 360 – 360 Video, Branded (Silver & The People’s Lovie) – The Netherlands
- 72andSunny Amsterdam: ASMR Shower and Shavetorials – THE BALLS Branded Entertainment, Experimental & Weird (Bronze) – The Netherlands
- Mediamonks: Care While You Care – Branded Content, Health, Wellness & Pharmaceutical (Bronze) – The Netherlands
- Demodern: Lufthansa Air Swing VR Experience – Virtual Reality, Branded (Bronze & The People’s Lovie) – Germany
- Phantom: Rick Ross | Born to Drive – Branded Game or Application (Bronze & The People’s Lovie) – UK
The Lovie Awards is supported by Google for the sixth year running as premier sponsor, joining the Lovie commitment to shining a spotlight on the European Internet’s best and brightest. Supporting sponsors include WP Engine among others.
View all the winners and news here: www.lovieawards.eu
About The Lovie Awards
The mission of The Lovie Awards is to recognise the unique and resonant nature of the European Internet community – from Europe’s top web and creative networks and content publishers, to cultural and political organisations and individual creators. Now in its ninth year, The Lovie Awards continues to celebrate the most resonant and pertinent stories in Europe. With nearly 1,500 entries from over 33 countries, the Awards reflect the tremendous growth of the Internet as a tool for business and everyday lives. Work in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Italian is judged by native speakers in five main category types: Websites, Mobile, Apps, Podcasts & Voice, Internet Video, Online Advertising and Social. Partners and Sponsors of The Lovie Awards include Google and WP Engine.
Ben Titchmarsh/Kate Chaundy
020 3301 5353
Ana Livia Jardine
Press Kit: https://lovies.eu/2019presskit