N=5 WINS AGENCY OF THE YEAR
AT THE 7TH ANNUAL LOVIE AWARDS
Grabarz & Partner Werbeagentur GmbH, Uncle Grey, Heimat Werbeagentur GmbH and Make Me Pulse among top agencies to score Lovie Award wins this year
Full list of winners: lovieawards.eu
London, Wednesday 11th October 2017: The International Academy of Digital Arts & Sciences (IADAS) today announced the winners of the 7th Annual Lovie Awards, with N=5 taking the top honour of Lovie Agency of the Year. With 2 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze, 4 People’s Lovie Awards and 3 works Shortlisted, including Evert_45, The Good Life Agency, Helping Heart and SpeechService, N=5 earned more Lovie Awards and Shortlist nods across all categories than any other agency this year.
Lovie Winners will be celebrated at the 7th Annual Lovie Awards—hosted by acclaimed Irish comedian Aisling Bea—on Thursday, 16 November 2017 at Picturehouse Central in London, alongside Special Achievement Honourees in attendance including Livia Firth, Dr. Quentin Stafford-Fraser and Bernard Revaz and Attila Szantner.
Grabarz & Partner Werbeagentur GmbH (4 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze, 1 People’s Lovie Award), Denmark’s Uncle Grey (2 Gold, 1 Silver, 2 Bronze, 2 People’s Lovie Awards), Heimat Werbeagentur GmbH (2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze) and France’s Make Me Pulse (1 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze), were all in close contention for Lovie Agency of the Year.
“This year’s winning works in advertising campaigns and branded content were incredibly strong, with particular ingenuity demonstrated across video and social media campaigns,” said Nicolas Roope, Jury Chair for The Lovie Awards, and Creative Partner and Co-Founder of POKE London. “Once again, these winners reinforce Europe’s prowess for creating work that inspires, engages and entertains people across the region, and we’re very proud to honour them.”
European IADAS members including Yann LeCun (Director, Facebook AI Research), Marie-Louise Sadakane (Head of Consumer Marketing Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spotify), Silvia van Hooft (Strategy Director, N=5), joining the list of illustrious existing members such as Stephen Fry, “Father of Wi-Fi,” Vic Hayes, musician Imogen Heap, Iain Tait (ECD, Wieden + Kennedy London), Mel Exon (CEO, The Sunshine Company), Corinne Vigreux (Co-Founder, Tom Tom), Dan Howell (danisnotonfire), Robin Chase (Founder, Buzzcar) and Joern Welle (ECD, Cheil Germany), amongst others, selected this year’s Lovie Award winners, while the online public voted for their favourite finalists in the People’s Lovie Awards.
Highlights from this year’s winning Online Advertising campaigns include:
- Mr. President: Greenpeace – Cats vs Bad Tuna: Best Cause Marketing Campaign (Silver) – UK
- We Are Social: Speak Like the Patrón: Brand Strategy & Planning in Advertising (Silver) – Italy
- VICE/VIRTUE Scandinavia: Sense the Flavours: Integrated Campaigns in Advertising (Silver and The People’s Lovie) – Denmark
- Grabarz & Partners: Mannschafts-Whopper: Digital Campaigns and Integrated Campaigns in Advertising (2x Gold) – Germany
- Akestam Holst NoA: IKEA Retail Therapy: Best PR Campaign (Gold) – Sweden
- Havas Media Group Spain: Tour de Tech: Mobile & Experiential Marketing in Advertising (Bronze and The People’s Lovie) – Spain
- TRO Music: Adidas x Afrotrap: Branded Content in Advertising (Bronze) – Germany
- Überground GmbH: #SANTACLARA Christmas Campaign: Digital Campaign in Advertising (Bronze) – Germany
- 72andSunny Amsterdam: AXE #isitokforguys: Best Cause Marketing Campaign (Bronze) – The Netherlands
- N=5: Evert_45: Brand Strategy & Planning, Branded Microsite (2x Bronze and 2x The People’s Lovie); Social Video in Advertising (Silver) – The Netherlands
- 4creative/Channel 4: We’re the Superhumans – Rio 2016 Paralympics: Social Media Campaign in Advertising (Gold); Integrated Campaigns in Advertising (Silver) – UK
Highlights from this year’s winning Branded Entertainment, Video Advertising and Branded Virtual Reality include:
- TBWA\UNITED: Adidas The Classic – Raise the Rivalry: Social Video in Advertising (Bronze) – The Netherlands
- CODE D’AZUR: TELE2 Multi Mobile Adventure: Branded Game or Application in Advertising (Silver) – The Netherlands
- Edelman: Open Your World: Corporate Social Responsibility – Branded in Internet Video (Silver) – UK
- Grabarz & Partner: Laughing Horses: Video Advertising (Bronze) – Germany
- The Distillery London: What Will Your Day Bring? Virtual Reality – Branded Entertainment (Gold and The People’s Lovie) – UK
- Cheil Germany: Discovr the World: Virtual Reality – Branded Entertainment (Bronze) – Germany
- Uncle Grey: Ride Comfortably: Integrated Campaigns – Branded (Silver) – Denmark
- AnalogFolk: Morning Moods: Viral Advertising (Silver and The People’s Lovie) – UK
To view the full list of advertising and branded content winners, please visit: lovieawards.eu
About The Lovie Awards
The mission of the Lovie Awards is to recognise the unique and resonant nature of the European Internet community—from Europe’s top web and creative networks and content publishers, to cultural and political organisations and individual creators. Now in its seventh year, The Lovie Awards continues to celebrate the most resonant and pertinent stories in Europe. With nearly 1,500 entries from over 33 countries across Europe, the Awards reflect the tremendous growth of the Internet as a tool for business and everyday lives. Work in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Italian is judged by native speakers in five main category types: Websites, Mobile Sites, Apps & Podcasts, Internet Video, Online Advertising, and Social.
Partners and Sponsors of The Lovie Awards include Google, Buzzfeed, WP Engine, The London EDITION, Quixel, SOON_, Adformatie, Creative Mornings London, Creativepool, Digiday, FITC, Fonk, Frankwatching, FrenchWeb, General Assembly, It’s Nice That, Journal du Net, MLOVE, Netimperative, Ninja Marketing, NUMA, SheSays UK, Springwise, The Dots, Tubefilter and We Are Social Media.
Rassami Hok Ljungberg